Monday, July 5, 2010

Binder Project

In a desperate attempt to get organized I have started to catalog my stamp sets (something I should have done a long time ago).  I found the most difficult part was to determine how to classify my stamps.  Each page has the name of the stamp set with a picture and is divided alphabetically.  Now I can flip through quickly and see what stamp designs I have.

Anyway, it only took one binder and 217 sheet protectors!  Thank you Staples for the supplies ... lol.

It's nothing fancy, but here is a peek at what I have done.  I'm open to suggestions if anyone has some ideas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails