This week at Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday we are studying the letter "W". Oh, how I love to wish upon a shooting star! Can we really make wishes come true? I thought I would share with you today some cute ways to make your wishes come true, now and every day to come (at least that is what they say).
- If you catch the time on the clock at 11:11 make a wish.
- If you hear a bird singing in the rain, make a wish.
- If three birds perch together on one wire, make a wish. If you finish your wish before any of them fly away, it will come true.
- If you find an empty bird's nest, you get a wish. If it has part of an eggshell in it, you get two wishes.
- At the first sign of a rainbow, make a wish.
- When you find a four-leaf clover, pick it without breaking off any leaves, make a wish on it, and carry it with you the next 24 hours. If any leaves break off during these 24 hours, your wish will not come true.
to wish on the same one."
Thank you so much for stopping to visit me and I do hope ALL your wishes come true!